Monday, July 13, 2009

Kind and Caring Thoughts


This was just a quick little card I made for a friend of mind when she lent this set to me last month. It uses Stampin' Up!'s Kind and Caring Thoughts set with the Depth of Field Technique from the June 2009 issue of the TJ Newsletter.

Some friend I am! I borrowed the set, then left the index print sheet on my stamping desk. I returned this set to her in mid-June -- and yet I still have the index print! Oh well, I will have to just have to send her ANOTHER card!

Stamps: Stampin' Up!, Kind and Caring Thoughts

4 comments:

Linda said...

I love this card. Simple and elegant, usable with all kinds of stamps.

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!Another card!!!!!!This one is so beautiful in person.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

This is a Very pretty card! I really like the colors you used! TFS!!~

Ramblin Rose said...

Lovely! I'm wondering if you used Stampin' Up cardstock and inks also.

ramblinr43@gmail.com