Saturday, July 25, 2009

Christmas in July - in more ways than one!

Christmas in July! Who doesn't love having Christmas cheer all year long? This was the theme of Blogger's challenge this week -- which, of course, I am dreadfully late for. Not only that -- but I have a GREAT present for you for Monday. You won't believe it! Read on...

First, about my Christmas card: I used a Warhol-esque Technique (February 2005 issue of the
Technique Junkie Newsletter) on my Triple Play Card (February 2009 issue of the TJNL). I used my new Holiday Punch hostess set from Stampin' Up!. I just love that little set -- so many possibilities!

Now for the REAL Present! Starting on Monday, the Technique Junkie Newsletter designers are hosting out own Treasure Hunt. The Grand Prize is Technique Junkie for LIFE! One lucky winner will receive all the back issues and CDs that they do not have -- AND will receive all CDs and paper issues in perpetuity! How is that for Christmas in July!

Our Treasure Hunt starts on MONDAY, July 27th at the Technique Junkie Designer Blog. You will collect things along the way and end up here. Don't worry -- I will have the link here to the starting point again on Monday, if you forget where to go. And there is a tab to take you there at the top of my blog, too.

I will be at CHA on Monday, since I am the Guest Demonstrator for Copic Markers at CHA in Orlando! So if you have any questions, please email Chris Dickinson, who is our Treasure Hunt coordinator.

I hope you will all play along! Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Lisa Martz said...

Pretty card, Pat! I like the warhol style and it works well with that stamp.

Nikki Bond said...

Love it! Great job this week...{SMILES}

Lisa Somerville said...

Of course I just LOVE the warhol!

Selene Kempton said...

This is so pretty! Great Warhol card.

Betty Morey said...

Hi Pat! The Technique Treasure Hunt was lots of fun, and I loved seeing all the blogs! Here are the letters I collected: JUSTGESSO

Thanks for doing this!

Betty Morey
mathmorey@homail.com

StampinCathy said...

This card is beautiful and love the style and of course the techniques you used.