Sunday, June 21, 2009

About the sweatshirt card..

In response to so many of you who asked, the sweatshirt stamp that I used HERE was from Toomuchfun Rubber Stamps. I picked it up at the Springfield MA stamp show. I just went to their website to pull that link for you -- they have a TON of different stamps like the one I used. It looks like they are changing their shopping cart, so buying from them might be a chore -- I think you might have to contact them directly. Sorry, they are not one of my vendors or advertisers, so I can't help with this... good luck, and I would love to see what you create if you are successful in buying them!

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

I have a bunch of cards done using thier stamps. I will put them up later this week. I think I have six or so. I like the men's shirt one the best because you can use it for guys or girls stuff.