Monday, November 10, 2008

Holiday Blogstravaganza & TSSC #43

The Technique Junkie Blogstravaganza continues! Today's card uses the sketch from the Technostamper Sketch Challenge (TSSC#43). this was an easy sketch, and I really enjoyed making this card! I dug deep into my magic drawer of unused backgrounds until I found this gorgeous piece of Cling and Scrunch (from the June 2007 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter). The image was colored with the Gamsol Pearls Technique (June 2006 issue).
Stamps: Stampin' Up!

Stop by the blogs of the other design team members participating in the Blogstravaganza today:

Remember to join us everyday through Christmas for Holiday Inspiration!

6 comments:

MJ said...

Wowers! That is beautiful. I never liked this technique much but I must say you have me intrigued now. Looks great here. I shouldn't expect anything less for the queen of techniques! Love it, thanks for playing along.

Creative Chaos said...

Wowww, what an amazing card .. but so is all your work !!
Patti xx

Elaine said...

That's a really pretty card!

kc_froglady said...

Beautiful card Pat!

Valerie Byrnes said...

Wow Pat I have been enjoying the holiday blogstravanza, this is by far the most beautiful card in the series. You have otdone yourself and that is not easy to do!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I LOVE it.
Just entered mine too.
Hope you'll take a look and leave a comment, Nola