Monday, November 17, 2008

Blogstravaganza with a Technostamper Tag

The Technostamper Sketch Challenge this week was to create a large tag. Since we are in the midst of the Holiday Blogstravaganza, I thought I would make a gift tag for one of the larger gifts I am giving this season.

This tag uses the Burnt Edges Technique from the April 2007 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. Instead of using the traditional "burnt" colors for my creation, I chose to use the greens to match my Rubberstamp Avenue Saint Nick. The sheet of stamps that this is one is one of my favorites this holiday season!

Check out the other TJ Designers who have joined in the Blogstravaganza today:

Jane Bosi on Jane's Addiction

Lisa Somerville on Spendiferous Creations

Connie Piotter on SoDakStamping

Nancy Judd on Inkblocks

Judy Jackson on the TJ Design Team Blog

and Beth Norman on Sunflowers and Dragonflies

3 comments:

MJ said...

Another fun Santa, I need some Santa images you guys have so many. This is a great tag! Love the colors and the to and from, I completely forgot that part, lol! DUH!

Susan said...

Thanks for the mention Pat! The planner is very fun to make and looks awesome. I have a photo of the one I made last year linked in the post on my blog. It's made with a double pocket folder.

Fountain of Memories said...

OH WOW your tag is gorgeous.