Monday, April 28, 2008

TSSC#15 Waxy Cuttlebug


Today's Technostamper Sketch Challenge Sketch (TSSC 15) was wonderfully easy! I had so many ideas for this one and only a sliver of time to work with, so this was the one I did.


The main panel is colored with markers and glitter glue. The background uses the Waxy Cuttlebug technique from the current issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter (April 2008). I changed the sketch up a bit by using flowers across the card instead of paper or ribbons.


The original sketch can be found on Mary Jo Price Williams' blog. Why don't you play along, too?

6 comments:

Valerie Byrnes said...

Wow, Pat nice job! I love the flowers used this way. And the little black centers tie together so well with the matting and pop the colors.

MJ said...

How fun, I love the flowers! Great colors and fun technique. Thanks for playing Pat!

Anonymous said...

Great card Pat! I really like the colors.

rozie640 said...

Very pretty, I love the background technique and the flowers!!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! Love 'n it!

(hugs)
Gina

Unknown said...

Great card.

Carol