Monday, April 14, 2008

TSSC13: For my Love

I am on vacation this week and don't anticipate having internet access, so I am hoping that Blogger posts this on Monday as it is supposed to. Hope you are having a great week!

I know Mary Jo Price-Williams is going to pick on me for the card I made for her sketch challenge. This card uses no techniques (gasp). NONE {I feel faint}. ZERO [I can't breathe!]. Yes, Mary Jo, every now and then I make a card without one.

The Technostamper Sketch Challenge this week was very easy -- I hope you enjoy my version. The original sketch is below. I know it looks a little Valentine-ish - but I am leaving this card on DH's pillow this week, so I thought the colors and style was appropriate. Oh -- aren't those little heart brads just darling? I found them in my stash -- in the perfect color, no less -- what a great find!

Stamps by Stampendous.

...and don't worry, next week's card for the sketch will have a technique on it!

6 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great colors Pat! How sweet that you are leaving it for hubby, hope you have a great vacation!

Claudia Perry said...

Very cute! I really like the paisley pattern!

MJ said...

Yep, you are right Pat - you shocked me with the NO TECHNIQUE thing! But the card is wonderful and I love that you are leaving it under your hubby's pillow, how sweet of you! Great job on the challenge Pat and thanks for playing -- hope you are having a great time on vacation!

Lisa Somerville said...

You can't go wrong with pink and brown!

Anonymous said...

I love your colors Pat. It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the paisleys. Great job Pat!