Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blogger's Challenge #42 -- Triangle Box

We all have out weaknesses, right? Well, mine is making 3-D objects with paper. It is just not my forte. And every time I do it, and actually do it right, I am pleased with myself -- almost like a child would be with an art project!

So today I am please to show you my Blogger's Challenge for this week. Our task was to create a Triangle Box. Luckily for me, Connie was sweet enough to forward on the template for this box -- and even I could follow these directions! In fact, I even altered them to make the box a little bigger.

So here is my triangle box. I filled my box with a treat for a friend that I am seeing on Sunday -- someone I have known for a few years online, but have never met in person.

I hope that you like my box! Take a look at the other pieces posted by the other Blogger's Challenge players. A list is on my sidebar.

Stamps: Stampin' Up!

20 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

How pretty! I love the flower and how you did the sentiment! Great job! {SMILES}

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful Pat...love the flowers and the colors...your friend will love it...who wouldn't?!

Connie Babbert said...

I know who you are meeting....lol! Tell ME I said hi!!! She is just as sweet in person as she is online. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your box! I recall how 3D challenged you say you are, but this is awesome. The silk flower really makes it pop!

Lisa Somerville said...

For someone who claims to be 3D challenged, this came out great!

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty Pat! Love the big prima on it!

dasimonds said...

Very Pretty..
I love the colors..
and pretty flowers.

Barb Hardeman said...

You outdid yourself on this wonderful box Pat. The colors are my favs and your flower and sentiment are gorgeous. Beautiful triangle box.

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Pat, this is GORGEOUS! Good for you for using those Pretties and not hoarding them like I tend to do!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! I love the color.

tonistamps said...

Beautiful Pat! Love the flower on there too.

Claudia Perry said...

Soooooo CUTE - Love the flowers on the box! Great idea...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! The flowers are just gorgeous.

Leigh OBrien said...

This is so pretty, Pat. I adore your big ole flower...this would be perfect for a ladies tea or something like that. Have fun on your vacation!

Tangii said...

This is just beautiful! Great colors, great everything!!! I always love to see what you come up with for the BC!!

Happy Friday!

Anita Van Hal said...

Pat, you did an amazing job with this challenge! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink flower!

Lisa Bohler said...

Pat! I, too, am 3-D challenged. I'd be lost without my bone folder, temp. adhesive and a pattern! Yours turned out fabulously!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ said...

How beautiful, those flowers are stunning. The whole thing is perfect. Love it.

Lori said...

This is so pretty! I love the layered flowers, too.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Your box turned out lovely...you should be proud of yourself! I love the flowers that you layered and added! Such a nice detail! Thanks so much for sharing! :D