Friday, October 16, 2020

TJ Inkspirations: Ink Blended Dancing Sprigs

 

I love to use the ink blending technique over Shimmering Bliss Backgrounds. In today's tutorial I am using the Dancing Sprigs Stencil (Colorful Life Designs). Today I am also offering a kit (while supplies last) so that you have everything you need to make it yourself! 

Here is the artwork piece made from the tutorial:
Thankful Ink Sprigs

The kit may be found here:
Dancing Sprig Kit

And here is how we made these:
Ink Blended Dancing Sprigs by Technique Junkies
Ink Blended Dancing Sprigs by Technique Junkies


I hope you are a little inkspired by today's issue. See you next week!
 
Sincerely,
 

Pat Huntoon
Technique Junkies LLC 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Pat,

This is gorgeous and looks so easy, even I can do it. Thank you for always giving us such great inspiration and courage to try it ourselves.