Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Face the Sunshine




Sunflowers...everyone loves them, I think. For most of use, they represent the warmth of the sun, hope, and beauty. The Face the Sunshine stamp above features a sunflower, along with the sentiment: "Be like the sunflower: Even on the darkest days, stand tall and find the sunlight."

I colored the sunflower stamp with Copic markers, and added pumpkin glitter to the center of the flower. The background uses an embossing folder that I thought simulated beams of sunshine.

I think the stamp is a great reminder to keep positive and look for the good in everything!
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful card, Pat. I like the embossing folder. Indeed it looks like a ray of sunshine.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A beautiful Sunflower, with the hope for a gorgeous summer! Lovely creation.