Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Beautiful Faces



Over the past year, Technique Junkies has released several stamps in the Palettini line that have been very popular, featuring large faces. We have taken several of these faces from the Let's Face It stamps and brought them to you in a smaller format, in a set called Beautiful Faces. Along with the faces, I added sentiments: "You Are", "Beautiful," "Strong" and "Special."

The idea is to put the words together to create a whole sentiment like I have in the example above. I think they are so much more versatile that way. If you were at the hop earlier this week, you might have noticed that I used some of these sentiments on the cards in the hop, too,

The background in this example uses the Falling Flowers Background stamp. I colored this with Copic Markers, and placed black gems over the flowers.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Great idea to downsize the faces. Truly love this card. Great sentiment.