Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Beeswax Beehive from the new issue!

 When I first saw this tutorial -- one of the 15 new tutorials from the just-mailed June 2012 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter -- I was skeptical.  Then I started playing -- and I am in love! If you already subscribe, you will notice on the Subscriber-Only Artwork pages that I was prolific in creating Beeswax Beehive Artwork. I could have created more, too, but I ran out of time. This is one that I will definitely do again.

The June issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter was mailed today, and the  issue is online right now for you to look at: http://www.patstamps.com/SOP_home.html. There are so many fun new techniques try, you won't know where to start!

Back to the card and technique -- I have had beeswax in my stash since June 2004 when I published the Textured Beeswax Tutorial (Now I am inspired to do that technique again . I know I can do it better, too, with 8 more years of stamping under my experience belt!). It felt good to drag out my melting pan and the beeswax. I haven't touched the melting pan in a while, either, and using it gave me an idea that I filmed for a later issue.

In any case, the stamps used here are from I Brake for Stamps. IB4S offers 10% off your order with the code TJ10, too!

Stay tuned -- tomorrow we have a Blog Hop celebrating the Annual CD Sale! Hope you enjoy this new issue.

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so pretty- the technique looks fabulous!