Saturday, January 15, 2011

Acrylic Embossed Journey


I made this card for the Frosted Designs Challenge. We are the sponsor this week! The challenge is to use paint in your design. Run on over there and join the challenge -- we are giving away a Fancy Folds CD and a one-year, online-only subscription. You can get in on the fun, too!

The card I made for this challenge uses the Acrylic Emboss Technique from the August 2010 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. I use the cracked glass embossing folder over my painted piece, and layered my ribbon and car on that. The stamps I used are from My Paper Moon. I colored the car with Copics. I love the perspective on the stamp -- it is so unique!

Run on over to the Frosted Designs Challenge Blog -- you could be a lucky winner!

3 comments:

Tami Black said...

This card rocks! Love the textures and the colors you used -- perfect!

Elaine A said...

Love how this card turned out Pat. Great texture and a wonderful masculine card.

Elaine Allen

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Great card. So nice for a car loving man.