Saturday, January 30, 2010

The February 2010 issue is now live...

Hello Friends!
The February 2010 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter is now live! You can use your password to access the Subscriber only pages here: http://www.patstamps.com/SOP_home.html . If you need a password, email me -- I will be checking my emails all weekend and will be happy to send you yours.

The newsletters were mailed yesterday, so check your mailboxes next week for this "pretty-in-pink" issue. I think you will LOVE this issue...I do! 

In the meantime, here is a little sneak peak for you using the new Double Embossed Metal Technique. Many thanks to Mary Garvey for submitting this technique!  I just ADORE it and based on the feedback from people who saw the demo I did at the CHA Supershow for two solid days, I can tell you that YOU will love it, too!

Have a great weekend -- can't wait to see what you create with the new techniques!

PS: Did your subscription expire? You can still renew -- email me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.