Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The CHA Supershow -- and a card for my Friends!

Want to know a secret?!?

I HAVE A TABLE AT THE CHA SUPERSHOW!

I think I just shouted there. That's because I have been very quiet about my participation until now.  Now I am going to shout it from the rooftops!  I will be at the Consumer CHA Supershow on Friday and Saturday THIS WEEK. I will be demoing several techniques during the two full days that I am there. Techniques from both the current December 2009 Technique Junkie Newsletter issue, AND from the upcoming February 2010 issue.  I will have special offers all weekend, and special guests will be stopping by to help demo and say hello!

If you are going, stop by booth 1110 - inside the Craft Critique Pavilion. I can't wait to meet you!

One of the things I will be demoing is the Antique Glimmers Technique from the December TJ Newsletter. The card on the left shows this technique....and I included a side shot of the card at the top of the post so that you can see just how beautiful this technique is in person (click on it so see it larger)! I used The Stampin' Up Set Vintage Vogue for my card.

For those of you going to the SuperShow, I would be happy to make you a sample of the technique to take home this weekend...


4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

That is totally AWESOME! Have a fabulous time!

Patti J said...

This is gorgeous, Pat! Would love to know what colors of mist you used!!! Beautiful card! Have fun at CHA - would love to go to that sometime - how much fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh I sooo wish I could go... that is awesome. Have fun.

Goreous card Pat.

Beth Norman said...

I chuckled at, "I think I just shouted there." And so you should. Shout it from the mountain tops and we'll all be there to listen. Have fun and please don't forget to tell us all about it.