Monday, September 29, 2008

TSSC37 -- CB Highlights/Rit Resist

I am so happy with my submission for the Technostamper Sketch Challenge from Mary Jo Price-William's Blog this week. I used several techniques from the October 2008 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter for this card. The panel under the flowers uses the Rit Resist Technique and the panel beneath that uses the Cuttlebug Highlight Technique.

I love the way this card looks -- click on it for a close-up, if you would like to see detail.
Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

MJ said...

WOW Pat you are back with a vengeance! This is beautiful! I love the colors and all the techniques you were able to work in. Love it. Thanks for playing.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Pat!!! Love the colors of it and the different techniques!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Pat! I love all the techniques and the color is great.

Susan Hackney said...

Beautiful card Pat!

Lyn S said...

Beautiful card Pat!