Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Technique Blitz-Camouflage

Gotta love a friendly bear! I like this one -- his grin is a bit wicked...wicked-cute. Maybe it is his eyebrows...
This card for the Technique Blitz uses a small piece of Camouflage from the October 2008 Technique Junkie Newsletter as a matting piece for my wickedly-cute bear. I just love this technique -- it is so easy, and fun, and has so many uses. Thank you again to Joyce Pacer for teaching it to me and the Junkies!

Hey, you don't subscribe yet? There are 15 techniques in this 8-page (two extra pages! more than ever!) full color, glossy publication. They are delivered to your doorstep every-other month. Don't you just wanna learn how I did that paper? Email me for a PayPal invoice!

All Stamps in this sample are from Stampin' Up!'s Under the Stars set.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and fun card. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy H.

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable.

Cheryl said...

Too cute! Perfect for this technique.

Gina Wrona said...

OMG! Pat, that card is sooooooooooooo awesome! I just love it and can't wait to get my set I ordered yesterday. Just in time, eh?

Take Care,
Gina
HBF!