Saturday, September 8, 2007

A little Halloween fun...

Just a quick card to share...I made this for a recent Halloween swap. I usually don't make much for Halloween, but I just love this little circle set and the designer papers. All supplies: Stampin' Up!.

I helped DH paint the deck today...I had greay and white paint all over my body -- why can't I be neater when I paint? Oh well, the paint thinner removed the leftover ink on my fingertips, so it's not all bad... Hope YOUR weekend is great!

10 comments:

Tina said...

Super Cute!

Tina

Sonya said...

Love this Halloween card. All the pattern papers really add to the look. That little spider is too cute...if you can call a spider cute..haha

Sonya

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the way you combined those patterns! The corner treatment was a real nice touch too. It's the little details that really make the difference!

Sherry said...

This is an Adorable Halloween card! I love the Batty for You set with the scallop punch, too cute!!

nancy y said...

thank YOU for the idea - I just got a MM pad of Halloween paper, then received a stack of fall papers in a swap - so many papers, so little time!

nancy

nancy y said...

thank YOU for this terrific idea!
I just got a MM pad of halloween paper then received a stack of fall themed papers in a swap - so many papers, so little time!

~Nancy

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Hmmm, I feel a CASE coming on! This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! I was a very happy recipient of this delightful swap card! Love it!

~Tex

Laurie Schierer said...

Please enter me into the contest for today.

Laurie Schierer
laurie_schierer@yahoo.com

Susan said...

Love your style and your work. You definitely have an artist's eye.