Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Finding Beauty....


I recently ordered quite a few stamps from Close To My Heart, and I am using them almost every day. Unfortunately, they are being used for artwork for the next two newsletters, and I just can't show you that right now! In the meantime, I was just playing around and came out with the card on the right. I hope you like it!
I used a modified Milkpaint Technique for the burgundy section of this card. The Milkpaint technique was covered in the TJ Newsletter a few years ago, and I have a Free Tutorial for the technique HERE. The file is a .pdf -- it is in the format that the TJNL CDs are in. Enjoy the tutorial!
Oh, I keep forgetting to post this -- I am adding a Close To My Heart Gallery this month to the http://www.patstamps.com/ website, so keep your eye out for that. I am also in the midst of the 1,000 update to the Stampin' Up! Current Set Gallery (and the ATC Gallery, too). I will announce the updated site areas here as I complete them.

2 comments:

dasimonds said...

Very Pretty..
Like the style and the
colors...Nice stamps.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love everything about this card! oooooolala!