Monday, January 1, 2024

New stamps for the new year!

 


Happy New Year! It's January 1st and we have 11 new stamps for you at Technique Junkies! If you order any of the new stamps from the January 2024 Stamp Release, you will receive 15% off the new stamps! 

We have a blog hop for you today - check out the links below my artwork.

Today I am coming to you in Black and White! I used the Pray On It stamp over the Carnations background. This monotone card is so easy, but wonderful for encouraging someone who might have need. 

The Carnations stamp is one that I have held onto for a long time. The funny thing is that I used this stamp in many of my creations this month, and I have a feeling that I will keep this one close at hand. The silhouette is floral enough, and yet, not too floral... I'm not sure about you, but that makes sense to me!

Watch this blog and the Technique Junkies Design Team Blog - I will be posting January new artwork all month.



Ready for more artwork?

The TJ Designers have more great stamped pieces for you!

TJ Blog

Michael Trent

Shalana Glass

Debra Davison

Jeanette Cloyd

Pam Stang

Christine O'Malley

Darlene Wright

Pat Huntoon


Keep in mind that the new stamps are on sale through January 8th - get yours today!!

No comments: