Wednesday, March 1, 2023

New Stamps and Discount

 


Welcome to March - Spring is around the corner, and we have 13 fresh new stamps this month, too! The New March Stamps are 15% off through March 8th -- check them out HERE!


Our team has a plethora of great designs waiting for you this month. They have some of them on display today, too, through the links below

Some of the 


One of my favorite of all the new stamps is the Pretty Line Florals stamp. This is one of these rare stamps that can be simple or elaborate - you can add color to the flowers and leaves, or just add ink to them. Both turn out fabulous!



Make sure to check out the designs from our team - so many beautiful ideas! 
Pat Huntoon

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

What a great selection of stamps you have this month - I see a couple that I am going to have to have in my collection. I am really liking the floral background stamps as well, so practical - can use is more than one or two ways. Good job.