Tuesday, November 1, 2022

November 2022 Stamp Release

 


Today is release day at Technique Junkies and we have a new batch of stamps to inspire you! As usual, the new stamps are 15% off through November 8th - just add them to your shopping cart and you will receive your discount. 

I have just a couple of items to share today, and the TJ Design Team has so much more - make sure you check out their creations, too. The links are below my art. And make sure to join me tnight, November 1st at 7pm EST as I show you the release, more artwork, and talk about why I created them. It will be interactive and fun, too! The link to the youtube video is below. Now for some art

First up, I have the Tea Collage from the release. I colored this one with colored pencils on cement colored paper:


Next, I have the Holly Bouquet Stamp, which I used as corners rather than the Bouquet. It is pretty both ways!



Ready for more artwork?
The TJ Designers have more great stamped pieces for you!

Release Videos:
Pat Huntoon 7pm EST: https://youtu.be/qIO4fqmfW5U
Tracy Fear 8pm EST: https://youtu.be/535rU255LUc
Ready to Shop?
Make sure to get your favorites HERE - and you can take 15% off any stamps in the November 2022 New Stamp Release if purchased by November 8th, 2022. Simply add the stamps to your cart and they will be automatically discounted at checkout!*

No comments: