Monday, November 1, 2021

November 2021 Release


Today is release day at Technique Junkies and we have 15 new stamps for you! As usual with our releases, the new stamps are 15% off through November 8th, too.  Just add them to your shopping cart and they will be discounted at checkout.




We also have an inspiration hop for you today - check out what the design team has done with the stamps! Here are the links for the designers participating in the inspiration tour:

I have a little bit of artwork to show you today, too.!

First up, I am using the Music Speaks stamp with some previously released stamps (Treble Clef, Vintage Music and The Jazz Singer). I love this sentiment!



Next I used Catherine Pooler Inks for the Night Sky Background, combined with the Warmest Wishes Sentiment, for this pretty winter scene:

And finally for me today, I have the Ephemera Collage background with the previously released Write Your Own Story stamp:



I hope you enjoy the inspiration tour, and fall in love with these new stamps, too!
Pat Huntoon
 

1 comment:

Pam said...

What lovely work you do! I absolutely love the music creation and I need to get the treble clef and music background. Everyone is enabling me, haha! I love how you inked up the Night sky background…..so pretty.