Thursday, December 3, 2020

Filled with Wonders -- 35% off!

As you may know, we currently have a 35% discount on selected inventory at Technique Junkies. There are so many great steals in the sale! The stamp featured here today, Filled with Wonders, is part of that sale.

To create my card, I colored the stamp using the Pastel and Neon Pens from the  Kaisercraft Gel Pens, Set of 48. I have to say, I have had these pens for 4 years - AND they have been used in the make and takes in my tradeshow booth, and they are still going strong.

After the stamp was colored, I used the Cloud Edger Stencil to fill in the background. I think the muted blues in the clouds make the gel pens POP!


 Make sure to take advantage of the 35% Discount on the items in the 35% Inventory Reduction Category. There are over 300 images on sale!

Pat Huntoon

No comments: