Sunday, November 1, 2020

November 2020 New Stamp and Stencil Release

 


Today is release day at Technique Junkies, and we have 15 new stamps and 2 new stencils for you! And, as usual, they are 15% off through November 8th, too!

Today I am going to highlight artwork form the stencils from the release! Here are a few samples for you:

The first sample uses the new Champagne Flutes stencil with the New Year New Hope stamp. I used Glitter Paint through the stencil and this is just super sparkly and gorgeous in person! 

The card above was made using the Coffee Beans stencil with the Love Laughter and Coffee Stamp. Some days my life revolves around coffee!
I know the Perk Up Soon focal image here was released previously, but I couldn't help but to show you how great the Coffee Beans Stencil was with the Glitter Paint, too. Plus - I used the Coffee Stains stamp on the top portion of this card!


And finally, I have a Hanukkah release this month. One set of sentiments (one for the inside and one for the outside of the card) called Happy Hanukkah, set of 2, plus one background stamp with Judaic images called Judaica background. I LOVE finally having stamps to make cards for my Jewish friends!

The TJ Design Team has banded together to inspire you with artwork from the new release, too. Here are the links to their beautiful designs:

Pat Huntoon (you are here)

Make sure you pick up your favorites from the November New Release and get your 15% discount before November 11th, too!

Pat Huntoon


No comments: