Sunday, June 21, 2020

Hot Chili Peppers for Dad



My husband LOVES hot peppers. He love hot sauces, hot bloody marys, hot chicken wings -- everything hot! So it was fitting for me to make this Father's Day Card for him -- it perfectly symbolizes his love for all things hot.  I also think it screams summer! Tonight we will dine al Fresco on the deck, with some ribs (hot as I an spice them) and some of his favorite summer salads (I am the QUEEN of summer pasta, vegetable and bean salads!). 

Happy Father's Dad to the best Dad my children could ever have - he was an excellent role model to our two sons, who have become wonderful men, and, someday, will follow in Mark's footsteps as great Dads themselves. Happy Father's Day to all the other Dads out there.

Supplies: 
SD784 Hot Peppers (Technique Junkies, of course)
Nuvo Clear Crystal Glaze
Distress Markers
XO,
Pat Huntoon

No comments: