Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Too Dark to read - but not too late


Today is November 8th - the final day for the Technique Junkies New Release sale. Today is the last day that you can take 15% off the new release stamps, so I thought I would show you one more piece using the stamps...

The Too Dark to Read focal image stamp is funny, and remarkable easy to use. I simply inked it with Dark Brown Chalk ink and stamped on Neenah Solar white paper. Chalk ink is really the best ink for stamping bold or silhouette stamps -- see how perfect the image is? That is due to the ink, in my opinion.

The area in the middle of this card is a piece of designer paper - I loved the look of the book pages under the stamp. The background is the ABCs background from the Technique Junkies line (previously released).

Make sure to get your discount today, and remember that all of the Christmas stamps are 20% off through November 13th, too! 
Have a great day!
Pat Huntoon

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

I love this card in the way you laid out the horizontal darker cardstock. Your image is so crisp. Lovely design.