Monday, October 7, 2013

Designer Paper Perfection Blog Hop


Welcome to the hop! If you arrived here from Tricia's Blog, you are in the right place. If this is your first stop, please take a moment to go back to the Design Team blog to start - you will not want to miss the celebration we are having today! We are thrilled to kick off the brand new Technique Junkies CD: Designer Paper Perfection

I chose to show a Tri-Panel Accordion Card. This easy card shows off your Designer Paper beautifully -- and is sinfully easy to make with the dimensions in the tutorial. It is one of the 45 techniques the CD contains. At only $14.95, it's a bargain!

Details on the CD can be found here: http://www.techniquejunkies.com/paper-perfection-cd.html

You can order the CD from that page, or from this blog (in the upper right column). CDs are shipping today!

Thank you for joining us for this hop -- I hope you enjoyed the artwork!
Sentiment: Mark's Finest Papers







14 comments:

Hetty said...

Absolute a sweet and fun card, Pat.
How great to celebrate your birthday with a blog hop! Happy creative birthday!!

Beth Norman said...

Oh Pat, how adorable. I love this style of card and how you decorated it up!

Nancy Dawson said...

Great card! Love the fold and theme, Pat!

Holly said...

This is awesome! Love the bold colors and those cute zoo animals!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this!!! I love using up DP that is taking up space in my storage : ) This is a darling card- gotta try this!!! Great Hop!

Ann said...

Darling indeed! It was a fabulous blog hop, Pat.

billiejo said...

I really enjoyed the entire blog hop and hope all the designers will forgive me for not leaving comments. I'm visiting family and computer time is extremely limited. Thanks for another fun CD to put on my birthday list and Happy Birthday Pat! (a day early). I hope you celebrate all week long.

Kathie McGuire said...

Great card, Miss Pat! Fun blog hop--I enjoyed all of the incredible artwork!

Judy McKay said...

Fun Blog hop pat. Great group of cards made by all. Love your design - very cheery card. Judy

Stampin_melissa said...

What a darling card Pat! The blog hop has been so much fun, such extraordinary artwork!

Diana Enns said...

How fun - thanks for another great hop. I've requested my cd and am looking forward to getting it. These all really look like so much fun.

Tricia said...

Very cute...great blog hop!!!

Vickie Kertz said...

Oh so cute. Thanks so much for a wonderful hop.

slbt17 said...

very fun card Pat!
Sandra ltb