Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Serenity in Herringbone

I am a lucky girl. Club Scrap asked me to be the guest blogger for them today. I was please to create a mini album using the September Serenity kit. You can see the album -- and all of the pages, on the Club Scrap Blog. I used the Pocket Flip Album from the Mini Album Mania CD. Go look at the pages on the CS blog!

I love the kit I was working with. It is a beautiful, melodious kit (can you call a pack of paper melodious? This one "sang" top me, so I think you can!). After making the album (and yes, I included a link to the pdf to make the album right in the post) I still have a ton of paper left to make more pages, albums and cards.  That is the beauty of Club Scrap -- it really is a very good value.


This is  a card that I made from the scraps after the album was done. It uses the Herringbone Technique (December 2005 Technique Junkie Newsletter), the Frayed Ribbon Technique (August 2012 issue) and the Brush Wash Technique (from October 2002's issue).

Okay, finally, if you have been thinking about the CD, you should know that the index to the CD is available on the TJ homepage, or the Mini Album Mania Page. The index has a picture of each of the 35 projects on the CD.  I hope you will consider it -- the $14.95 (plus shipping) for the CD is well worth it!

Many thanks to Club Scrap for hosting me today!

No comments: