Monday, June 4, 2012

All about friends...

We are safely back from our exhibit booh at the Rubber Stamp Show in West Springfield MA. Jane Bosi and I had a great time, and it was fun to meet so many of you at the show. Thank you for coming up and introducing yourself. It is great to put a face to a name! We met many new people, too.

I will be posting the make and take cards we did at the show later this week, but in the mean time, I thought I would post a card that you haven't seen yet.

My card uses a photo stamp from Stampsmith and is colored using the Distress Photo Tinting Technique from the February 2012 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The background stamp and the sentiment are all from Impression Obsession. Remember, if you use the code TJ at checkout, you will receive 10% off your IO purchase (and who can resist those stamps!).

It appears that we may be adding more shows to our schedule this year, and attending more next. We would love to meet you at a show -- if you go to a show, leave me a message about which one (s) you attend! I would really like to hear from you.

No comments: