Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Other Card...

Yesterday I posted a card that was started as something else -- and today I am posting the second card from the not-what-it-started as creativity session. This started as a stencil-based card -- not so much!

This card uses the Stacked Nesties Technique from the October 2011 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. I love this technique -- it is so elegant! In addition, I used an old stand-by: Cuttlebug Highlights from the Emboss or Die CD. If you click on the picture, you will see where I added greens and oranges to the texture to give it that extra POP of color. The fox was colored with colored pencils.

The stamps are from Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company from the "What a Fox" set. I love that saying! 

I think you might be able to see the stacked nesties a little better HERE (click to see larger image):

No comments: