Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sneak Peek with the Tool Shed

August is upon us and I am thrilled to give you a sneak peek into the August issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. This card uses the Back-to-Back technique from the soon-to-be-released August issue. 

To spice things up a bit with this card, I used the Deconstructed Collage Technique (December 2010 issue) on the tools to give it depth, too. I love this Stampin' Up! Background stamp -- in fact, I love all 4 of the stamps I used on this card.  Look closely for hints about the Technique! Here is a side view:

You are gonna LOVE this issue!

2 comments:

seamom said...

Fabulous card! Perfect image for your Deconstructed Technique! It is a neatly arranged replica of my Hubby's workbench!
I have ordered the stamp.....

Beth Norman said...

So rustic. What a perfect card for a man. It's hard to come up with cards for them.