Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Try that Technique: Double Bugging

I know, I know. Try that Technique is on Thursday.  I actually MADE this card on Thursday, but it took me until today to post it! sometimes life is like that. 

This is an example of Double Bugging, the TJ Newsletter Technique for Try that Technique Thursday.  I wanted to use two folders that were both very detailed since I usually gravitate toward the same two folders every other time I have done this technique. I love the way this turned out!

This technique is from the June 2009 issue of the TJ Newsletter, and can also be found on the Emboss or Die CD.

The image is from Inkadinkado. 

5 comments:

Elaine A said...

Hi Pat -

Love this card, so pretty. And I love this technique. It always makes people look and wonder how you did it.

Elaine Allen

Evelyn S. said...

This is a dreamy card, Pat....and that's not just a play on words! Beautifully crafted.

1CardCreator said...

Very pretty card, does leave me wondering too!

Beth Norman said...

This is so pretty. I love how the tech turned out and how you smudged colour around the dress.

Connie B. said...

Lovely background technique. Love the colors you chose. So very pretty.