Monday, December 6, 2010

A dramatic get well

Okay, you have to admit it. The dramatic scene in the Twisted Papers digital image is pretty hysterical. I thought it was a great image to use for a Get Well Card -- especially if the recipient only has a cold.  I colored the black and white image with colored pencils, then layered that on a background made from the Texture Plate Smoosh Technique from the December 2010 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!. 

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Elaine A said...

Pat -

I thought this was a hoot when I saw it! Way too funny - :0)

Elaine Allen

Basement Stamper said...

very dramatic image, love it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful and humorous too- I had a horrible headache n the past couple of weeks- this would have made me laugh!