Thursday, June 19, 2008

More about BOGO...

It was pointed out to me that I had posted the " Buy One, Get One Half Off" (BOGO) information to the e-group, but I had not posted it to my blog. You do NOT need to be a current Technique Junkie Subscriber to take advantage of this sale.

Here is the pricing for the sale – if you are interested, let me know what you would like and I will send an invoice from PayPal, you can send a check to the address below, or I can take a credit card through email (send the credit card number and the expiration date in two separate emails, along with your complete address on the second).

A list of what is in each newsletter and CD is
here.

First, for paper:
Buy any two years: $27.00 (normally $36.00)
Buy any 4 years: $54.00 (normally: $72.00)
Buy all back issues from 10-02 to 12-07: 70.00 (normally $96.00)

Now, for the CDs
Here is the pricing for the CDs:
Buy any two: $22.40 (regularly $27.95 for subscribers)
Buy Four: $44.80 (regularly $54.00 for subscribers)
If you wanted all 5, I would offer them to you for they would be $55.75 (normally $66.00)


My newsletter mailing address is:
Pat Huntoon
Technique Junkie Newsletter
PO Box 16547
Stamford CT 06905

My PayPal address is HERE

Thanks! This offer ends June 30th, so take advantage of it today!

Thanks, ladies, for your support! The sale is now over.

No comments: