Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Mono Die - Blogger's Challenge

Today I am in the process of making Valentine Cards for the three men in my life. Today's card uses the Mono Dies Technique from the February 2010 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter as a background. I used my new "I {heart} Hearts" Stampin' Up set on the white and pomegranate panel and the   Well Scripted and Best Holidays sets on my other hearts. I love the way this one turned out -- this will be for DH for sure! I usually try to be more syrupy with him, but I think he will like this none-the-less.

I will post the other two over the weekend.

If you follow Blogger's Challenge (the link to the other players is on my sidebar), I am sorry I haven't played for weeks -- my intentions have been there! This week the theme was Valentines, so I actually was able to play. Thanks for stopping by today!

18 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- I love the way you did the sentiment and the BG is wonderful- what a great technique!

Ida said...

Gorgeous card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Pat! Welcome back!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute, love this card.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so pretty Pat! Love that ribbon! :D

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful - great technique!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Great card! Great tech! Happy VDay GF....

Juliet A said...

This is sweet and elegant - a great card!

Kristen said...

Graet card Pat. I am sure hubby is going to love it!

Lisa Bohler said...

Love this, Pat! The double heart with the mono layers and the ribbon is a perfect combination!

rvlady said...

Beautiful Card Pat!! I love all the ideas I get looking at your cards and checking out the Challenges.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Great looking card Pat!

Nikki Bond said...

This is gorgeous Pat! {SMILES}

Beth Norman said...

Very nice for the men in your life. Happy VD.

Connie Fossenier said...

Pat your card is simply georgous. I really love the mono die technique. The ribbon dressing is simply perfect..
connie paxman

Unknown said...

Great card Pat, love the layout... Denise

desadie6 said...

Your card with blues definitely shows off the other items on your card. I like the way the other p arts of the card stand out because of the blue.

ashirling at kc dot rr dot com