Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 6 of the 30 Days of Christmas

I am so thrilled to continue with the 30 Days of Christmas, where we are sharing Christmas Cards every day from November 10th through December 10th to celebrate the art of the handmade holiday card. In addition to the cards, I am also offering 15% off ALL Technique Junkies Stamps through December 10th with the code XMAS15.

Today's card uses the Vintage Botanicals Holly stamp (S334, $9.95). I used the Aged Tiles Technique from the Simple and Easy Inking CD to highlight the image and enhance its vintage look.  The berries were made with Viva Decor's Red Glass Effects. The ribbon is a piece of beige velvet layered over the pom=pom ribbon.

I hope you liked the card today. The Vintage Botanical line is one of my favorites (there are several different leaf stamps in the same ilk, you can find the others here).  I think the holly makes an especially pretty Christmas cards.
Until tomorrow!


No comments: