Wednesday, November 12, 2014

30 Days of Christmas, Day 3

Welcome back to the 30 days of Christmas! Today is day 3 and I am here to show you a stamp set that is in my stamp line that I used to hate! Yep, you read that right. When I acquired the Stamp Camp line a year ago, I was in love with most of the stamps in the existing line, but some of them were not my style. Or so I thought.
Then I started to play with them. With this set, the Christmas Stencil Set, in particular. Now I have to make an effort to put this set aside, because I have made several cards with it for the 30 days of Christmas and I have so many more sets to show you!
Today's card is the simplest I have made from this set:
An easy card, really. The set is $13.95 and comes with the Christmas icons (snowflake, tree, etc), along with a solid square and a solid circle:
Along with that set, I added the Merry Christmas Sentiment from the Simple Sentiments set:
Remember to use the discount code: XMAS15 to get 15%off of these stamps, along with all the stamps on my site, for the next 27 days.  Have a great one today!

No comments: