Monday, August 15, 2011

Stuck on a color combination...

Today I have TWO cards to share. I am in love with a color combination and I need to get these out of my system so I can move on!  The colors are Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake -- I think they are fabulous together! The card above uses the combo on a Faux Tile Card  from the June/July issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter.  I used the Elements of Style Stamp set with my other new love - Seam Binding Ribbon (have you tried it? SOOOO great -- thank you, Nancy Hill, for showing me it! I am obsessed!).

After I made that card, I decided I needed more of the combo, so I made this card, that uses the Vanilla Double Technique from the October 2005 issue of the TJ Newsletter:
 Yup, still love the combination. Maybe I will find another one to take control of my creative muse soon...

Stamps used: 
Faux Tile Card: Stampin' Up! Elements of Style
Vanilla Double Card: Stampin' Up! Medallion, French Filigree, My Friend 
 
.

1 comment:

Connie B. said...

I love the simple elegance of this card. The flourish adds so much. Nice work...