Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Field flowers Faux Tiles

I'm back from vacation, got through thousands of emails yesterday, and I am ready to stamp! Just a few more details to take care of this morning, and then I can get creative. I can't wait! 
This card was made before I went on vacation - in fact, I made it almost a month ago with my friend Nancy Hill. I was just playing around with the technique and ended up showing a few fine ladies how to do it. It uses the Faux Tiles Technique from the June/July 2011 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The stamps are from the Field Flowers set from Stampin' Up!. Making this card took patience -- not because of the technique, because that is easy -- but because of the use of the stamp positioner on all of the flowers!

Happy stamping,

3 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Beautiful card! I just ordered that set. Can't wait to get it.

craftystamper said...

Love that technique. You've created a beautiful card.

Rose said...

Beautiful card, love that technique and have never tried it myself. Love your colors and the flowers are stamped perfectly, excellent job.