Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Glassy Embossed Horse

  I was in a 1-on1 swap this month and had to make a card representing the letter "H". This card, using a Horse from Alluring Impressions, was my submission. I colored my Horst image using the Sepia Technique (October 2009 Technique Junkie Newsletter) and mounted it on a Torn Frame (December 2008 TJNL). That was placed on a Glassy Embossing Background (February 2010 TJN).

The Glassy Embossing Technique is also on the new Emboss or Die CD. There are 79 step-by-step pictorials on the CD -- including 49 new techniques and 30 from the archives,  It is a library of embossing, die cutting and electronic cutting ideas, complete with the how-to and examples of what the design team has done. You can order it HERE for $17.95.

3 comments:

Elaine A said...

This card is just beautiful Pat! What a lovely job you've done on it.

Elaine Allen

Evette K. said...

You had me on "horse"...as I am a quarter horse owner! This card is great Pat. Just love the stamped horse and the technique. Thank goodness I get your technique junkie.

Jane Wetzel said...

this is just awesome...beautiful!