Monday, May 5, 2008

TSSC16: Times two...

Today I made two cards for the Technostamper Sketch Challenge. Both cards are very simple. This is a great layout for quick and easy cards!

The first card, on the right, uses Stampin' Up!'s Priceless set, plus the designer paper from the hostess pack in the catalog (which, of course, I have had for almost 6 months and have not used until today!). Monochromatic cards are always in vogue, right?


The second card, on the left, uses Studio G stamps (the $1.00 ones in Michael's clearance bins!). The bottom of this card uses the Glittery Cuttlebug Technique -- directions for that technique are HERE. I am still not sold on the color combo I used -- but I am sharing it anyway!


The original sketch is below. Check out Mary Jo Price-William's blog to see the cards from all the players this week, and to find out how to play along, too!

6 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Great job, Pat! You know me, though, I am partial to the purple one. ;)

Claudia Perry said...

Great Cards! And the funny thing is I almost used a large flower just like you did...

MJ said...

I am not sure which one I like better, they are both great and so true to the sketch too(I had to add on to mine). I love the flower on the second one. Great job with this sketch Pat! Thanks for playing.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great cards Pat - love the monochromatic look.

Anonymous said...

I love your cards Pat, the flower is awesome!!

Unknown said...

oohh i really love them both! GREAT work! i was looking at the glittery cuttlebug technique just yesterday to try.......:)