Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cards for a Contest...


Sorry these scans are crooked! Since all three of these cards are dimensional, they tend to scan a little crooked. Bear with me : )

I entered a contest recently that called for using one Stampin' Up! set to create three card samples. These were the cards that I submitted. I am pretty proud of these cards! I especially like the one above -- I think I am going to change the colors and make a bunch to have wedding cards on hand. I never seem to have those wedding cards when I need them! I also love the little pearls from the "pretties" kit -- I wish I had hundreds more - I would put them on EVERYTHING! The word "Adore" was stamped off the Tres Chic Background (Love that background - I say that alot, don't I?) --


The sample on the right is more dimensional than it appears in the scan -- the white medallions are popped, and the word "cherish" is punched through to the bottom of the card stock. I also added light green stickles (glitter glue) on the medallions -- it is really pretty in person!












One of the cards needed to be an easy card -- the sample on the right is my submission for easy. I love the look of the Tres Chic background as tone-on-tone on the chocolate chip paper. The word KIND is popped, too. I hope you enjoy looking at these!

And yes, I was a contest winner.
















9 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

These are all fabulous cards, Pat. Bravo to you for entering contests...I've never done that.

Etha said...

Very neat card!! I would have voted for the center one, something about it intrigues me, especially the color, I love combos with white. Congrats to being a winner :)

Stefanie said...

Congratulations Pat! I love all three, but the "simple" one is my favorite. Go figure!!

I'm glad you won!

marciad said...

I like the one with the three popped flowers.

Susan said...

I love all your cards -- esp. the one where you used a word from the Tres Chic background, very smart! What was the contest?

Judy Jackson said...

Just beautiful -- all 3 of them! Glad you shared. And congrats on winning!
Judy Jackson

Ginni C. said...

Love the first card! But what stamp set is this???

suzann j said...

These are all beautiful! Congratulations on winning the contest.

Inky Doodle AKA Korin said...

They are all absolutely beautiful!! You deserve winning for sure. You are so talented!