Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Move it - Shape it Blog Hop

Welcome! Today we are hosting a Blog Hop to celebrate the launch of the Technique Junkie new sister CDs: Move It and Shape It.. This is the last stop of the hop, so if you arrived here from Tricia O'Bin's blog, you are in the right place! If not, please take a minute to start at the beginning at the TJ Design Team Blog: http://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com. Most of the designers made two items -one from each CD - so you are in for a treat with this hop!

I decided to show you two of my favorites. First, from the Shape It CD, Here is an example of the Folding Screen Card:

I have been hoarding this gorgeous Graphic 45 paper and it was just screaming to be used on this screen. I LOVED cutting it into these pieces to decorate it!

My second card  is an example of the Upright Diamond Fold from the Move It CD:
The gorgeous stamps are from Sweet Stamps. This card folds flat, too.

Each of the CDs has 25 tutorials on it. They may be purchased separately for $9.95 each, or you can buy them together for $17.95. You save on shipping, too! The CDs can be ordered here:

Select One or More CDs to add to your order:
If the link is not working for you, I have a link on my sidebar, and on my website HERE:
http://www.techniquejunkies.com/move-it-shape-it-cds.html

I hope this hop inspired you! Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Holly said...

Beautiful cards, Pat! I love that Folding Screen Card!

Priscilla said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Ann said...

the Screen.......is AWESOME!!

Nancy Dawson said...

Yes, you have outdone yourself AGAIN. The CD's are fabulous and everyone did such a great job on their previews for the CD's! Especially love the screen!

slbt17 said...

lovely cards Pat!
looks like I may have to invest in these cds at some point!
Sandra ltb
slbt17 at yahoo dot com

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW-I want, I want, I want- more hours in the day to play and create lots of these fabulous projects you have showcased on the blogs hop tour!!! You have outdone yourself!!!

Robyn said...

Beautiful cards! I just love the folding screen!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the folds on the card and the colors of the DP you used. Margery looks great on this card.

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work Pat. They are both so elegant. I love the papers you used. Awesome CD's.

itzamitzi said...

I like them both. The papers you selected worked perfectly for these cards. I will definitely be aiming for the Shape It cd for now. Thanks for the hard work you put into these. ;>}

Vicky said...

I enjoy seeing all the cards made from the cds. As soon as I have some money I need to get the cds.

lilscrappers said...

I do LOVE that diamond card, I can't wait for my CD so I can try it out :)