Monday, April 1, 2013

Gift Card Pop Out Desk

Today I am the guest blogger on the Club Scrap Blog, so I thought I would double-whammy you with a companion project! I have a (different) Gift Card Pop Out Desk posted on the Club Scrap Blog - and I have a link on that blog to the tutorial from the Move It CD for how to make the project. It is one of the 25 tutorials on the Move It CD. If you do not have any Technique Junkie CDs, I suggest you go over and click on the link the tutorial is a great example of how ALL TJ CDs are presented.

The Gift Card project here is different from the one on the CS blog. This one uses stamps from a Club Scrap kit from several years back, Toolkit. I paired it with some old Wild Asparagus paper I had in my stash, along with a piece of wood paper that I picked up along the way. Wouldn't this be great with a Home Depot gift card inside?

Here is the outside of the card - I really loved the Duct Tape theme!
If you would like to order the CD - or it's companion CD, Shape It -- you can do so right from my sidebar, or go directly to the Move It - Shape It description page. Each CD is $9.95, but if you buy them both they are only $17.95 - and you save on shipping costs, too.

Make sure you check out the Club Scrap Blog -- have a great day!
:

No comments: