Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bloggers Challenge - Fall

I guess it is no longer Friday -- and I missed Blogger's Challenge a little -- but I can still play along! I have these wonderful stamps from Mark's Finest Papers, after all, and I just couldn't resist using them, since the theme was Falling for You.

My main image uses the Out of the Box Nesties Technique from the Emboss or Die CD, layered using the Stacked Nesties Technique from the October 2011 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. I just love this technique! It is so grand and it really sets off the main image.  Try it!

All of the stamps and paper used on this card are from Mark's Finest Papers. I love the fox peeking out -- just so sweet!. Don't forget that you can get 15% off anything in the MFP store, too, by using the code WEEKENDER. You will love all the new fall and winter sets!

You can still join in, too -- at least until Thursday -- by entering your Falling for You themed card. Play along!


2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card Pat, gorgeous coloring!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful Fall card - love the stacked nesties!