Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Poking my head above water....


You know how sometimes you go through periods in your life where things are just way out of control? When you have so much to do that you kind of lose it?

I have been in that space recently. Too much to do...too many tasks... brain about to explode. As usual, I feel that if I just keep going, it all gets done...or at least the important things get done.

Because of this, I haven't been sharing as much as I should (um, I haven't been making too much, either!). I have a whole plethora of artwork that I have made this summer that I haven't posted yet! The next couple of days I will be posting some of the things I have made...and then maybe, just maybe, I will find time later this week to get my fingers inky (um, I have to find the surface of my stamping desk, too...has anyone seen it?).

Today's card was made for one of my sisters -- I intended to mail it to her when I went of vacation last -- she loves pigs! Instead, I will hold it for right before SHE goes on vacation.

I used the Zig Zag Technique from the August/September 2009 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The image was colored with Copic Markers. The stamp is from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.

Thanks for stopping by today -- Hope you get everything crossed off YOUR to-do list! Okay, back to the grind...

2 comments:

rozie640 said...

Stinkin' cute, your sister and I have something in common, I love pigs too! Love all the details of your card as well. Hope you find that missing desk.

Beth Norman said...

I hear ya. I feel I'm right there with you, and have been for months. Lucky for me, I'm on a two week vacation, and with Donnie away for the week, I can stay in my pajamas and sit in my studio ALL day. I hope you find your better place soon. Sending hugs,

Beth