Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tag Flower Challenge Results


At the end of last week's Blogger's Challenge, I challenged YOU to make a tag flower card using the tutorial I presented. What great cards were submitted! All of the submissions are in the slide show below -- thanks to all of you!

I randomly picked three people to receive the cards I made last week from the entries. Vera LeMarsh, Betsy Hawkins and Ronnie Crowley will all be receiving tag flower cards from me.

Of course, I couldn't resist making just one more... It is on the right. It was made with Close To My Heart's Adorable Stamps and Wild Asparagus Paper.

Enjoy the slide show!

3 comments:

Ronnie Crowley said...

Thanks Pat - I had great fun making mine and can't wait to get my mail. I especially love the ones made by Betsy with the half flower - I may have to make more now. Ideas are floating in my head.

Cheryl said...

Pat these are really great. I will have to give it a try soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch Pat. They are all so great. We made the one I entered at a Stamp Camp and I just love doing them. VERA