Friday, October 1, 2021

October 2021 new stamps

Today is October 1st and we have 15 new stamps for you! Our theme is Christmas and Winter Holidays this month and we have some gorgeous stamps for you. As usual, the new stamps are 15% off through October 8th. Simply add them to your shopping cart and the discount will be applied automatically. 

Before I show you some of the artwork I created, I wanted to remind you that the TJ Design Team has an inspiration tour with their artwork. The links are below my art.

Here are some cards to inspire you:

First up, I have the Christmas Frame stamp and one of the stamps from the Light of Faith Sentiment set. The Christmas Frame stamp was designed to be used both vertically and horizontally - as were the sentiments - so all of the sentiments will fit into the frame.


This card uses the Santa's Sleigh stamp with the Merry Christmas to All sentiment. So easy to use - they are perfect together!



Finally for today, I used the Vintage Ornaments  with one of the Light of Faith sentiments for this creation. Note that I colored in the Merry Christmas on the big ornament so that it didn't "compete" with the main sentiment stamp.


 

There is so much more inspiration! Here are the links for the designers participating in the inspiration tour:

I hope you enjoy our stamps this month! Make sure to get your favorites with the discount by October 8th!

Pat Huntoon

No comments: