Sunday, July 19, 2020

Christmas in July: The perfect Christmas Cocktail


Hi all! We are in the midst of Christmas in July at Technique Junkies (you can read the details HERE) and I have a fun card today!

Today's card uses the Christmas Cocktail stamp in the foreground. I colored the image with colored pencils, blended them with Gamsol, then I went over the entire cocktail portion with the Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Marker to add overall clear shimmer.

The background is a white piece of paper that was sprayed with Just Squeezed and Thulian Pink Shimmering Bliss. I dried that with a heat tool, then lightly stamped the Chevron background stamp with clear embossing pad, then embossed it with silver. I wanted a fun distressed llook in the background and I am really happy with how it turned out!

Keep in mind that you can get 25% off the Christmas Stamps with the code JULYXMAS through July 27th!

Merry Christmas in July!
Pat

No comments: